SAFETY PROCEDURES TIPPING
Plan a gap from 20 to 30mm
– The necessary tipping pressure is less than
the maximum recommended operating pressure;
– The load is compatible with the vehicle;
– The ground is stable and flat.
– There are no people or obstacles in the working perimeter (at ground level and high up),
– The load has been distributed uniformly;
– The tyre pressure is correct;
– The load is progressively emptied.
PAY ATTENTION to loads sticking in the body (wet earth, etc…)
Strong adhesion to the body may cause the vehicle to tip over.
THE FOLLOWING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
– Do not move the vehicle during tipping;
– Rapid operation of the cylinder tipper control;
– Working under a raised tipper body that has not been secured;
– Tipping if the wind is buffeting the vehicle.
«Not following the above safety procedures may cause considerable over-pressures and transverse forces that are not allowed by the cylinder.
This may therefore cause considerable damage and place the operator in danger.»